EU Hard Mode Tazavesh, the Veiled Market boost run
The “Tazavesh, the Veiled Market” run boost comes with
- A complete clear of the 8-boss Broker mega-dungeon. You can pick Mythic mode or Mythic Hard Mode.
- Only personal loot mode is available, meaning an item may drop to you every time you loot the boss (like in LFR mode). Mythic loot has item level 226. Mythic Hard mode loot has item level 233.
- To trade all possible loot you may add 1-2 loot traders that match your type of armor. See the extra options available below.
- CYou gain the Fake It ‘Til You Make It achievement and Tazavesh Gearglider mount.
- You have a 1% chance to loot the epic mount Cartel Master’s Gearglider from So’leah.
- ETA of 15 min for the “Tazavesh, the Veiled Market” run.
Requirements for the “Tazavesh, the Veiled Market” run
- LVL 60 in the Shadowlands expansion. No special gear is required.
- Selfplay mode is available for the Tazavesh mega-dungeon boost service.
“Tazavesh, the Veiled Market” carry in Normal and Hard mode”
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market” is a new mega-dungeon introduced in the Shadowlands 9.1 patch. It’s about as big and complex as Mechagon from Battle of Azeroth, so it’s no wonder that few parties manage to reach all the way through it. If Tazavesh’s many bosses are giving you trouble, call up WoWBoost on your side. Set up an order for the super affordable Tazavesh walk-through to beat all bosses and get all of this dungeon’s loot!
What do I do?
Place an order on the site and you’ll be contacted by a manager within about 15 minutes.
Talk about the specifics of your order and arrange a Tazavesh carry at the time and date that’s best for you.
You will receive an invitation to the party at the arranged time. You’ll clear the dungeon with expert boosters at your side and all loot going to you.
The WoWBoost team can guarantee that all bosses will be killed but can’t make any guarantees about the loot that drops from them, as we don’t have any control on Blizzard’s randomization.
Tazavesh hard mode walkthrough.
Outside of a Normal Tazavesh carry you can also opt to go for a Hard Mode carry, with all the achievements and rewards that come with it. Hard Mode is activated by performing certain actions after killing the first boss. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do this, as the boosters on our WoWBoost team can guide you through all the steps.
If you don’t care much for the the dungeon walkthrough and simply want to get the loot and achievements, you can leave your account in the hands of one of our skilled boosters. Your character will be driven through the dungeon and you’ll simply get all the loot in your inventory and brand new achievements to enjoy!