Buy Mythic+ 10 Dungeons Boost Carry Runs to get the best dungeon gear for your character of up to 220 item level. Also, during the first week rewards from End of Dungeon chest will be capped at 203 item level (Mythic+ 10 Key Level)
- Selected amount of Shadowlands Mythic+ 10 Dungeon runs completed on selected Mythic+ Keystone level difficulty with one of the best pro boosting teams
- Chance to get 187-210 ilvl epic item from an end of dungeon chest for each Mythic+ Dungeon completed and guaranteed 200-226 item level item from the Great Vault as your weekly reward next reset based on the difficulty of Mythic+ Dungeon you’ve completed:
*Please note that during the first week of Shadowlands Season 1 rewards from End of Dungeon chest will be capped at 203 item level (Mythic+ 10 Key Level). However there is still a reason to complete higher keys for highest item level reward from The Great Vault next reset
Mythic+ Level +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 +11 +12 +13 +14 +15 End of Dungeon Chest (ilvl) 187 190 194 194 197 200 200 200 203 203 207 207 207 210 The Great Vault (ilvl) 200 203 207 210 210 213 216 216 220 220 223 223 226 226
- Chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization and Memory of the Runecarver recipes to unlock Legendary Powers in Runecarver’s Chamber.
- Achievements: Keystone Initiate, Keystone Challenger, Keystone Conqueror or Keystone Master depending on your selected Mythic+ Dungeon Run options; choose Within Timer option with respective key levels to get them.
- Tons of Reservoir Anima for your Covenant Reservoir or buy come cool rewards
- 60 Lvl Character.
Run with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all
You will get loot depending on Mythic+ run you’ve chosen for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items which may drop for you personally as a reward from the end of dungeon chest.
Additional Loot (X1 / X2 Loot Chance)
You have the opportunity to buy additional X1 / X2 loot chance in our dungeon runs to increase the chance of loot you may get as reward from the end of dungeon chest.
X1 LOOT CHANCE
There will be 1 player with the same armor type in your group who will trade you all items he MAY get as reward from the end of dungeon chest and thus this item IS NOT GUARANTEED.
X2 LOOT CHANCE
There will be 2 players with the same armor type in your group who will trade you all items they MAY get as reward from the end of dungeon chest and thus the items ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
Things you should know and get ready to
There’s one limitation with common Shadowlands loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped as reward from the end of dungeons chest and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get.