9.1 MYTHIC+ CARRY
The runs are done using our keystones; dungeon rewards do not depend on the keystone owner. (We can do a run using your keystone if you have the proper key).
|Difficulty||Dungeon ilvl||Great Vault Reward ilvl||Mythic Score Points*|
|Mythic +7||223||233||up to 117|
|Mythic +8||226||236||up to 125|
|Mythic +9||226||236||up to 132|
|Mythic +10||229||242||up to 155|
|Mythic +11||229||242||up to 162|
|Mythic +12||233||246||up to 170|
|Mythic +13||233||246||up to 178|
|Mythic +14||236||249||up to 185|
|Mythic +15||236||252||up to 193|
– Each dungeon run will give you x135 Valor points;
– For “no timer” option, chance to get 0-1 pieces of gear (via personal loot);
– For “in timer” option, chance to get 0-2 pieces of gear (via personal loot);
– A piece of ilvl 233-252+ gear guaranteed in the Great Vault Weekly chest;
– Chance to get Soulbind Conduits.
– You must understand and accept that sometimes the group will not be able to trade you some items due to game mechanics restrictions.
*Mythic Score – is a new system added to the game, that is meant to replace RIO scores. The higher your Mythic Score – the higher your chances of being invited to raids / m+ dungeons. Mythic Score point are awarded for completing mythic+ dungeons.