MYTHIC+ DUNGEON BOOST$ 1 - $ 132
Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season 2$ 1 - $ 1428
Hard Mode Tazavesh, the Veiled Market boost run$ 45 - $ 45
MYTHIC+15 DUNGEON BOOST$ 39 - $ 51
We offer masterful WoW dungeon carrying services
What is a dungeon, in brief?
If you’re just starting up in WoW this term might be unfamiliar, so here’s an explanation. To begin with, a “dungeon” doesn’t have to be an underground area as the name suggests: it could be a forest, temple, mountain, city or even a floating structure. All dungeons have one thing in common though — they are instances made for a 5-person party walkthrough. Various creatures live in these dungeons, and you usually encounter several bosses as you advance through them.
A typical dungeon party for World of Warcraft is made up of a tank that pulls in mob aggro and soaks up incoming damage, three damage-dealing classes that can pour out the heavy hits to make quick progress through the dungeon and a healer class that can keep everyone alive with their healing magic.
Dungeons can be of Normal, Heroic, Mythic and Mythic+ difficulty levels. Increasing levels bring more demanding challenges for completion, but also much higher quality gear as a reward. Completing Mythic+ dungeons successfully is vital for getting the right gear needed for raids and the highest-level content.
The skill required from the party grows exponentially as the difficulty is upped, reaching a peak at Mythic +15, when the HP and DMG of monsters is almost tripled, enhanced by numerous dangerous affixes.
Mythic+ dungeon running is therefore much more unforgiving, expensive and demanding of a strong and tightly-coordinated party to succeed. Assembling a group from random players is no longer an option if you want to be sure of success, while having four experienced and available friends is a rare boon. Things usually start going south at some point, making you begin to lose confidence in yourself…
Is WoW dungeon boosting for me?
Sure it is! Let’s just try to lay out the pros and cons.
- You avoid wasting a lot of time, and we mean A LOT. No-one just casually gets to ilvl 220 or higher in Shadowlands through Mythic+ dungeons. It demands a ton of effort and time, and you can use those resources to “boost” something more important in your real life.
- Success is guaranteed. Don’t break your keys and your trust in humanity by going after foolish PUG runs. Avoid the frustration of failed timers or trying to overcome awful affixes. Leave all these in the past like a bad vision and use WoWBoost’s dungeon boosting services.
- The reins are in your hands. We’ll just do it the way you want it. We make a run through any dungeon you want, of any difficulty and for any purpose you want — gear, rating, leveling, achievements and so on. You can decide whether you join the party in person, as idle (AFK), or even let a pro booster from our team drive your character. By default you get a damage-dealer (DD) role, but you can play as a tank or healer if want by setting it up with customer support.
- You have to pay a paltry amount. Compared to what you get in return, it’s unbelievably advantageous.
A couple of words about dungeons in the new Shadowlands expansion
The hype about WoW’s 8th expansion has been growing lately. The expansion comes with a bunch of new content, mechanics, mounts and items. And to top it all off, it introduces eight awesome new dungeons.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Halls of Atonement
Maximum level dungeons:
- Theater of Pain
- De Other Side
- Spires of Ascension
- Sanguine Depths
The difficulty level on these dungeons is standard, but, without a doubt, Mythic+ dungeons and Keystones draw most of the fun and attention. That’s exactly where we strongly advise you to purchase WoWBoost Shadowlands dungeon carrying, even if you’re confident of your skills. This is why we think you should do it:
- Get a front-row seat to a demonstration of the the expert routes and tactics our professional carrying party uses to successfully complete dungeons of ALL difficulty levels.
- Get firsthand experience with the many affixes and the best ways of countering them.
- Get amazing loot straight from a dungeon.
- Increase your weekly cache reward considerably by finishing 1, 4 or even 10 Mythic+ dungeons. Each piece’s ilvl depends on the Keystone level and the dungeon count you made that week.
- Get your weekly cache reward boosted up to a maximum 226 ilvl when you finish +15 Keystone level dungeons.
- Raise your Mythic+ Rating up to 2000 which gives you the achievement and unique mount, Soultwisted Deathwalker.
- Become a truly pro player. If you take part personally in runs like this your mastery will soar to entirely new levels.
A few things to remember when you buy the WoWBoost WoW dungeon boost
When you purchase our boosting services we get down straight to business. We can’t stress enough that we have on our team devoted WoW players that know this game’s every nook and cranny, each and every boss, dungeon or raid, in all their intricacies. And that includes the Shadowlands expansion.
We carry out Mythic+ runs almost constantly, so you can join up whenever you want. If you’re looking for a run in a specific dungeon, please be aware that getting the necessary dungeon key may take a little while, but if you have the Keystone yourself, we can start up a dungeon anytime.
WoWBoost’s customer support is ready at any time to answer any questions you have or solve any doubt about which of our services to choose.
Set your hesitation aside. Just click on the dungeon you want to clear with us and our manager will contact you in less than an hour to set everything up, and you’re on your way! Obtain the best gear and achievements, have the most fun and, ultimately, enjoy life while we do our best dungeon boosting for your satisfaction.