WoW Raid boosting is what we do best
Alright, you’ve come this far. There’s been no end of grinding, gearing, leveling and questing that have all turned you into a redoubtable warrior, now on the threshold of endgame content. Well done. Steel yourself now for even more challenges and adventures that are waiting for you.
World of Warcraft raids are large PvE instances that allow up to 40 players to join, separated into several parties. The difficulty level of the raid can change based on how many players join in an action. For instance, when there are 10 players a Normal mode is played and for 25 players a Heroic mode, while Mythic raids are limited to 20 players. Raids are different from dungeons in that they demand a much more cohesive playing style, better communication, coordination and skill in the way you use your character’s abilities. For Heroic raids you need a good understanding of raid mechanics, or else everything can quickly turn into a disaster. Mythic raids are even more demanding, but when dealt with properly they can be one of the most lucrative sources of loot. One other aspect that differentiates raids and dungeon runs is that rewards upon completion are only received once a week on Normal and Heroic difficulties, but you can still redo a raid to help out your comrades afterwards. On the other hand, Mythic difficulty raids can be attempted only once a week by any one character.
I finally got my toon up to max level. Am I prepared for raids?
Not quite. You might be ready for a kind of solo-players group above LFR difficulty, but there you need to have a pretty high ilvl, which throws doubt over the whole idea of joining such a raid even if you met all these demands. Things get even worse at higher difficulty, as you almost always need to have the Ahead of the Curve achievement to get accepted into a group.
Joining up with a good guild may seem like a fine solution to this problem at the first sight. But all guilds with a respectable WoW raiding progressions have long lists of demands for future members:
- Lists of WoW achievements,
- Lots of experience,
- Average and max DPS,
- Logs of all information regarding previous raids,
- Availability to spend a certain amount of time online,
- Efficient progression during raids,
- Acceptance of certain penalties in case of mistakes.
A more casual guild that keeps a more lax attitude may be a good way to go, since they can be fun and will have friendly attitudes without too much pressure. But they are more about relaxing with friends online than carrying out well planned and executed raids.
Therefore, getting into the raiding experience quickly enough can become a uphill struggle that discourages many players. Don’t worry though, as WoWBoost is here with a solution in the form of our WoW raid service.
What do you get with a WoWBoost WoW raid boost?
Right away we can say that we’re capable of carrying you in any WoW raid. This includes the new ones that came with the Shadowlands expansion. Just have a quick glance at this list of things you’re getting when you buy a wow raid carry from us:
- Which is the one irreplaceable resource. Avoid losing all those hours while trying to gather a group, only to get meaninglessly wiped, or while trying things over and over just to work out the best tactics.
- If there’s one thing that raids are known for, it’s the great loot that is dropped. A Mythic raid in patch 9.1 gives out gear of an impressive 252 ilvl. So once you buy WoW raid boosts from us you can be sure of nothing short of a tremendous ilvl increment.
- Ahead of the Curve: …yup. Glory of the Dominant Raider: …sure. Anything else you want: …no problem! Just point at the one you dream of. It’s yours.
- Know-how. Understanding your role and how to play it on very difficult raids is essential for any player. Led by a team of WoWBoost boosters with expert skills, WoW novices will quickly improve, while veteran players will have their mastery honed to entirely new levels by learning advanced tactics.
- Our carrying services can be provided through any raid you want and at any time you need it (don’t forget about the weekly limits though).
How do I buy a WoW raid carry?
It’s super simple:
- Choose the desired raid and difficulty.
- Add it to the cart and finish the purchase.
- Wait to be contacted by our manager in just a few minutes.
- Go over all the details with them and set a start time that’s most suitable for you.
- Either be online and ready to start at the agreed-upon time OR leave your login and password with our manager (at step 3) and your character will be driven by a booster from our team.
You don’t have to be worried when you share your account. For the Blizzard servers it still looks like you’re the one driving your character. WoWBoost can guarantee that nothing will go wrong as we don’t employ any prohibited apps and our reputation is beyond reproach.
WoWBoost WoW raid services are the best, without question
We are proud to have the most accomplished booster team anywhere on the market. Every single player on our team is battle-hardened and carries vast knowledge about every detail of WoW, a game they are deeply passionate about. They’ve seen it all, having gained intimate knowledge of every class and boss, to an incredible depth.
Customer support is available to help you out at any time of day, prepared to answer every question and solve any problem you might encounter when using our services. They are laser-focused on your satisfaction, so you will never feel left standing.
Still hesitating a bit?
There’s no reason to worry. Just have a try at our WoWBoost raid services. We bet the experience will open your eyes to what perfect raiding can feel like, and you’ll deeply enjoy the outcome from even a single participation. You’ll meet only thrills of excitement and fun while we carry you swiftly through the hardest of hard raids.